Sometimes you just need something simple and delicious. I try and eat a couple servings of fruit a day, but sometimes feel as if I’m getting in a rut. It’s easy to get bored of being healthy and to want to eat that muffin or donut instead. (Raise your hand if you’re with me!) Well I have good news; this fruit dip is the answer to that health rut! With sweet vanilla and graham cracker crumb flavors you’ll feel as if you’re eating something luxurious and rich, when in reality you’re enjoying the benefits of a very healthy snack! This dip is light, easy to make, and good enough that your friends will be begging for the recipe- seriously! Enjoy this dip as an appetizer, afternoon snack, or for a healthy dessert! You’ll be so glad you made it. I know my house was!
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 1 small package of Vanilla pudding
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Fresh fruit of your choice- apple slices, strawberries, cantaloupe, blueberries, bananas, etc.
- Whisk together the cool whip and vanilla pudding in a medium sized bowl
- Fold in the cool whip with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Stir in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Chill until ready to serve and enjoy!
Notes and Tips!:
- If you want to make this recipe a little lighter, try using fat free cool whip, sugar free and fat free vanilla pudding, and fat free yogurt! You won’t feel guilty at all about this treat.
- This dip keeps well in a covered container in the refrigerator for several days! Enjoy it all week long!
- For another healthy fruit recipe- check out my fruit salsa! It’s addictive.
- Source: A Rented Kitchen