This time last year: Crispy Butterfinger Cookies (2012)
Sometimes it is cold outside and you just need something warm and delicious in your belly.
Today is one of those days.
The leaves have turned here in Atlanta, and fall has officially made its’ appearance. However, fall was ushered in along with two straight days of cold rain, chilling all of us southerners to the bone.
Thus, my weekly lunch needed a little pick-me up, and this recipe is the perfect amount of warmth and kick to make your head-down, windy, rain soaked walk a little bit warmer 🙂
Happy cooking, and come back soon!
Love, A Rented Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 ears corn, shucked and rinsed
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cotija cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or more, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a large skillet, melt butter over high heat.
- Add the corn and the jalapeño to the pan, and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly charred. (About 8-10 minutes).
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir, and serve warm!
Notes and Tips!:
- Source: Damn Delicious
- Yield: 4 servings
- Like this recipe? Try these other delicious dishes from A Rented Kitchen (Recipe links found below):