Hello Wonderful People!
If you are reading this it is either because:
- You’re my friend and thought you’d look into how I have been spending all my free time this week. (Haiiiii guys)
- You really love pumpkin and found this page courtesy of social media or a search engine. (I love pumpkin too! Linger a while- I got some yummy recipes headed your way!)
- You’re lost. (Look at all the chocolate though! Why leave now?)
Regardless of the reason, I’m glad you’re here and reading this page. Today brings us to day three of Pumpkin Week, which means yet another delicious pumpkin recipe to add to your collection.
I made this pumpkin dip over the weekend and somehow managed to kill an entire box of ginger snaps and two apples with this dip- All. By. Myself.
I share this confessional to attribute to how absolutely incredible this dip is! You are going to become addicted- I’m warning you! Perfect for potlucks, holiday parties, or a healthy snack with an apple, I highly suggest adding this to your regular collection of recipes! With only one mixing bowl, a few minutes of your time, and an incredible flavor- you’ve got nothing to loose!
Dig in! And Come back tomorrow for more of A Rented Kitchen’s Pumpkin Week!
Day One- Pumpkin Recipe Review!
Day Two- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Day Three- Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 6 oz Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 can (15oz) pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- 4 oz Cool Whip
- Serve with ginger snaps and apple slices!
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth and blended.
- Refrigerate for one hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve with apple slices, graham crackers, and ginger snaps!
Notes and Tips!:
- Source: Shugary sweets
- Stores well in a refrigerated air-tight container for several days!
- Like this recipe? Check out these other delicious treats from ‘A Rented Kitchen’ (Recipe links found below photos):