Hello readers and friends! It’s hard to believe that yet another year has passed, welcome to 2014! Quite frankly, I’m excited about this New Year. 2013 was a challenging year for me with a lot of growth- some of which was welcomed and some of which was painful. However, 2014 is already singing a different tune.
In 2014 I will graduate college in, go on a trip to Peru, and start grad school- just to name a few high points. In addition to those life experience, I also am greatly looking forward to another year of growth with A Rented Kitchen.
You all add joy to my life by supporting a hobby that brings me great satisfaction. In return, I hope that your 2014 is filled with abundant joy and deep satisfaction.
To recap the crazy and wonderful year that 2013 was, here are the top 20 recipes, as selected by viewer statistics, from my blog. I love looking back and remembering all of the fun new cooking adventures these dishes brought! The link to each recipe is provided below. Thank you again for your support, and happy New Year!
- The World’s Best (Vegan) Fudge Brownies
- Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Cups
- World’s Best Cookie Bar
- Vegan Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Buttercream Frosting
- Personal Portobello Pizzas
- Zucchini Bites
- Fresh Fruit Dessert Tart
- Vegan Sweet Potato Quinoa Chili with Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Chewy Chocolate Cherry Vegan Granola Bars
- Hershey Kiss Pretzel Bites
- Crispy Black Bean Fritters with Creamy Cilantro Dipping Sauce
- Grandma’s (Strawberry) Lemon Bars
- Vegan Italian Vegetable Casserole
- Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Balls
- Vegan Pumpkin Oat Bread
- Banana Apple Bread
- Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Spinach and Cranberries
- (Skinny) Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Healthy Honey Cornbread